Travel grant process for PHD Student____
Steps to follow for Travel Grant:
- Make a quotation of air travel from a travel agent dated at least 42 days before arrival.
- Go to kachehri of your district and purchase a 100 Rs stamp paper(for surety bond). Print the specimen on it downloaded from HEC website
- Make it stamped from oath commissioner and first class magistrate.
- Fill in the form downloaded from HEC website.
- One photocopy of MS/M.Phil preferably attested by HEC. (If you can’t go to HEC again then attach a simple double sided photocopy of it.
- A copy of passport and CNIC
- Photocopies of CNIC of 2 witnesses and 2 guarantees.
- Attach a copy of your award letter/admission letter too.
Follow the link: http://www.hec.gov.pk/…/CONFERENCESANDMEETINGS/TGTMSMPHILPH…
Download form: http://www.hec.gov.pk/…/SC…/Documents/Application%20Form.pdf
Note: Follow these steps but remember you have to pay your tickets fare , when process will complete. Most probably after joining your host university.
For more details HEC Official Web link: http://www.hec.gov.pk/insidehec/divisions/rnd/conferencesandmeetings/tgtmsmphilphd/pages/Introduction.aspx
Leave A Comment___